The new issue of "Analyse & Kritik" (vol. 44. no. 1, 2022) features articles on the social bases of political theory:
* Katrina Forrester - Liberalism and Social Theory after John Rawls [PDF]
* Joel Isaac - Durkheimian Thoughts on "In the Shadow of Justice" [Abstract]
* Steven Lukes - Capitalism, Justice, and the Boundaries of Liberalism [Abstract]
* William Clare Roberts - Whose Realism? Which Legitimacy? Ideologies of Domination and Post-Rawlsian Political Theory [Abstract]
* Brad Baranowski - How to Do Things with Justice: Professor Rawls, 1962–1971 [Abstract]
* Bruce Kuklick - John Rawls and R. M. Hare: A Study of Canonization [Abstract]
Thanks to David A. Reidy for the pointer!