Reviews of Jürgen Habermas's "Also a History of Philosophy", Volume I-III (Polity Press):
* Andrew Buchwalter - "Also a History of Philosophy, Vol: III: Rational Freedom: Traces of the Discourse on Faith and Knowledge", Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 06-02-2026.
* Volkan Çıdam - "Habermas’s Genealogy of Rational Freedom – Vindicating Postmetaphysical Thought in Dialogue with Judeo-Christian Faith?", Journal of Social and Political Philosophy, vol. 4, no. 2 (2025), pp. 219-228.
* J. D. Evans - "Also a History of Philosophy, Vol. I-III", Marx & Philosophy Review of Books, 21-09-2025.
* Todd Gooch - "Jürgen Habermas and the Postmetaphysical Fate of the Discourse on Faith: A Review Essay", Journal for the History of Modern Theology, forthcoming. [Volume III]
* Mark Hannam - "Defending Democracy", Times Literary Supplement, 23-02-2024.
* Martin Jay - "Also a History of Philosophy, Vol: II: The Occidental Constellation of Faith and Knowledge", Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 06-05-2025.
* Michael Maiden - "Jürgen Habermas: Also a History of Philosophy, Volume I", Phenomenological Reviews, 25 March 2024.
* Matt McManus - “Jürgen Habermas Calls for Realizing the Ideals of Modernity, not Rejecting Them”, The Bias, 19-03-2025 (ChristianSocialism.com) [Volume I-II]
* Matt McManus - "Is Modern Philosophy Emancipating? Jürgen Habermas Thinks So", The Bias, 28-08-2025 (ChristianSocialism.com) [Volume III]
* William Outhwaite - "Book review: Also a History of Philosophy", Journal of Classical Sociology, vol. 25, no. 4 (2025), pp. 450-451.
* Dafydd Huw Rees - "Also a history of philosophy, volume I; Jürgen Habermas", Contemporary Political Theory, vol. 24, no. 2 (2025), pp. 321-324.
* William Rehg - "Also a History of Philosophy, Vol. I: The Project of a Genealogy of Postmetaphysical Thinking", Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 08-07-2026.
See also my bibliography of books and articles on “Auch eine Geschichte der Philosophie”.
No comments:
Post a Comment