In ”Educational Theory” (vol. 73, no. 2): Discourse Ethical Perspectives on Education in Polarized Political Cultures
* Christopher Martin – “Symposium Introduction: Discourse EthicalPerspectives on Education in Polarized Political Cultures” (open access)
* Julian Culp – “Democratic Citizenship Education in Digitized Societies: A Habermasian Approach"
* Christopher Martin – “Educational Institutions and Indoctrination” (open access)
* Anniina Leiviskä – “Truth, Moral Rightness, and Justification: AHabermasian Perspective on Decolonizing the University” (open access)
* Krassimir Stojanov – “Inclusive Universalism as a Normative Principleof Education” (open access)
* Darron Kelly – “Conceptualizing a Practical Discourse Survey Instrument for Assessing Communicative Agency and Rational Trust in Educational Policymaking”
* Gertrud Nunner-Winkler – “Discourse Ethics: A Pedagogical Policy for Promoting Democratic Virtues”